This universal-fitting GP saddle has a shorter panel design to suit ponies and short-backed horses. Although designed to take children through their pony riding years, this saddle is ideal for leggy teenagers or petite adults with older or shorter-coupled horses.
All Kent & Masters saddles share the features below, while this Pony Club saddle also benefits from the following details:
- The flap is cut forward in front of the point of the rider’s knee to accommodate a leggy teenager or adult pony rider.
- An open-headed tree which provides good wither clearance.
- Short panels.
- Standard wither gullet depth for ponies with a medium wither profile.
- Velcro knee and calf blocks under the flap which can be positioned to suit your leg length and position.
- Five girthing options which allows saddle stability to be optimised instantly on a variety of conformations (see girthing options below).
|Seat Size||16, 16½|