Chosen by Charlotte Dujardin and developed to maximise synchronicity, this dressage saddle allows the rider to feel more balanced and ‘at one’ with their horse.
The horse is able to move freely and improve his performance, thanks to a combination of the patented Fairfax Performance Panel and the rider’s improved position.
The design means that the knee has room to function effectively, allowing the rider’s body to absorb the force of the horse’s movement and allowing the pelvis to remain in a neutral position for longer.
- The knee block is constructed of multiple layers, including a shock-absorbing element that allows it to accommodate the forward movement of the knee.
- This configurations offers the optimal level of rider support without restriction.
- The symmetry and balance of the rider’s seat is improved when the pelvis is neutral.
- Ten physique options to suit individual rider anatomy (see chart below).
- Girthing options to optimise saddle stability.
- Changeable gullet bar.
- Available in ‘Croc’ and ‘Plain’ Trim
This saddle was designed and tested using pressure mapping and gait analysis. It is the first saddle to be tested using Pliance Pressure mats under the rider’s seat and under the saddle simultaneously, in conjunction with three-dimensional and two-dimensional analysis of horse and rider.